TZ Centurion Server is an application built on a Microsoft® Rich Internet Applications (RIA) platform which enables centralised remote management of critical assets managed by the TZ Centurion System such as computer cabinets, high tech equipment and other secure environments.
TZ Centurion Server communicates, controls, manages and reports on multiple TZ Centurion installations, managing all devices residing within the integrated system of networked TZ locking devices, sensors, gateways and other third party components like card readers, biometric devices and in-cabinet webcams. The platform stores all captured data, events and logs in a securely accessible central SQL Server® database and leverages smart client technology for its cross-browser user interface.
TZ Centurion Server can be customised for existing enterprise applications like building management, system maintenance, enterprise resource planning, configuration management, geographic information systems and customer web portals.
- Rich and smart web user interface.
- Only accessible after authentication.
- Running on Windows® Server and central SQL Server®.
- Multi-user, multi-device and multi-gateway support.
- Manages a broad range of TZ and third party devices.
- Real-time monitoring of TZ devices and event logging.
- Role-based user access and accommodation.